Dhampus TrekkingTrip Cost
- Destination: Dhampus
- Duration: 6 days
- Grade: Easy
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Max altitude: 1650 m
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level
6 Days Dhampus Trekking
Dhampus trekking from Pokhara is one of the shortest treks around Pokhara Valley that takes you through 3 different popular viewpoints; Dhampus, Naudanda and Sarangkot. Dhampus is also a gateway to Annapurna Conservation Area. Dhampus is one of the most beautiful destinations of Nepal. It lies north of Pokhara in Kaski District. Its altitude is 1650 m (5413 ft) from the level of sea. This is the place, where we can visit throughout the year that means we don’t have to be careful about the season for trekking. We can see very beautiful scenes of landscapes from here. This is the place from where we can see the beautiful sights of Annapurna ranges including the Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Hiuchuli and Lamjung mountains. It is also a famous place for astonishing sunrise and sunset on the beautiful Himalayas. We can directly experience the countryside life during our trek. In the time of our trekking, we walk around the village by observing the life style of villagers. In this place we can feel the typical Gurung tradition. At night, we will stay in the inn which is run by the family. It is very interesting to stay in the family’s home by which we can have the experience of the typical Nepali culture. We will eat Nepali special food and get new experience of Nepali taste. If you are so curious to know about new life style and new way of living, this trek will be your best memory of your life.
Dhampus is untouched by the rushing life of the city. This village is calm and quiet. It is the blessing by the natural resources. We can find the pure hearts of the villagers who always want to welcome us eagerly in their village.
Day 01 of Dhampus Trekking
Kathmandu valley tour
We will stay at Kathmandu when we arrive first day in Nepal. We will take rest on this day and get information of our trekking. This day will be the day of extra visit of Kathmandu valley. We will visit Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Both are very important places for historical architecture.
Day 02 of Dhampus Trekking
Kathmandu to Pokhara
On second day we will start to Pokhara from Kathmandu. It will be very interesting journey because we can see the beautiful sights of many places from the windows of the bus we sit. We can see green and beautiful jungles, flowing river in its own speed. Thrisuli River is very attractive river on our way. Throughout our journey we can enjoy many pretty places.
Day 03 of Dhampus Trekking
Pokhara to Dhampus
This day is very important because we will start our real trek from the day. We drive from Pokhara city to the point from where our trek will start. We will start our trek from the altitude of 1350 m. We will continue our trek with relaxing and enjoying the scenery around Dhampus village. We can see the fields of different crops according to the season. We will enjoy our trek with the beautiful landscapes and grasslands. At night we stay in the inn which is run by the family.
Day 04 of Dhampus Trekking
Dhampus to Pokhara
On this day we will go to see the sunrise on the Himalayas in the morning. We take our breakfast with pleasure. We trek to Phedi after our breakfast. In Phedi we will enjoy with memory of our trek. We take our bus from there because this place is the last destination of our trek. We drive to Pokhara around midday.
Day 05 of Dhampus Trekking
Pokhara to Kathmandu
On this day of Dhampus Trekking we will start for Kathmandu from Pokhara. In this day we will visit two places of Kathmandu valley, Swayambhunath and Boudhanath. Both are very sacred places of Buddha religion.
Day 06 of Dhampus Trekking
Departing from Kathmandu
This is your last day of Dhampus Trekking in Nepal.
Things included in the package
- We provide you the accommodation which will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- We will also bear the cost of domestic flight that will be travelled for the trip.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- Three meals in a day includes breakfast, lunch and dinner which will be provided.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show
- The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged.
- We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide.
- We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters.
- We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
Things Excluded in the package
- pick-up/Drop from/to airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide the personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters.
Trek start dates
1st Group: 1st of every Month
2nd Group: 15th of every month