21 Days Tsume Valley Trekking
Tsume valley is located in northen Gorkha District, Nepal. This valley has the area of 1663 square kilometers. It lies against the wonderful backdrop of Ganesh, Sringi and Buddha Himal. It is a sacred Buddhist pilgrimage as well as famous for Buddhist culture and tradition. Very popular Buddhist Yogi Chyuchin Milarepa meditated in the mountains here. We can also find many Buddhist temples in this valley. From this place we can see the panoramas of the mountains and beyond.
Terminologically, ‘Tsum’ comes from Tibetan word Tsombo, which means vivid traditionally, and it becomes Tsume Valley Trekking in the course of time. It is famous for its cultural variation. This is the place which is very rich in ancient art, religion and culture.
The most beautiful part of Tsume Valley Trekking is that we can choose for natural, religious, cultural as well as spiritual purpose to trek here.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 m)
This is your first day in Nepal for this trekking. This day, we will accommodate you in the hotel in Kathmandu.
Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
In this day you will have the opportunity to visit Kathmandu and see the beautiful sights of Kathmandu valley.
Kathmandu drive bus to Arughat (535m)
On third day, we will take the bus from Kathmandu to Arughat.
Arughat to Liding (860m)
From Arughat we will go to Liding.
Liding to Machhalkola (930m)
We will start to Machhalkola from Liding on this day.
Machhalkola to Jagat (1410m)
On this amazing day we will go to Jagat from Machhalkola.
Jagat to Lakpa (2040m)
After trekking to Jagat we will trek to Lakpa.
Lakpa to Chumling (2361m)
When we stay in Lakpa at night and another morning we will begin to Chumling.
Chumling to Chhokangparo (3010m)
From Chimling we will go to Chhokagparo.
Chhokangparo to Chhule-Nile (3361m)
This day will be the day when we leave Chhokangparo and reach Chhule-Nile.
Chhule-Nile to Mu Gompa (3700m)
From Chhule-Nile we start to Mu Gompa. This place is the highest place throughout our trekking.
Mu Gompa to RachenGompa (3240m)
We will start to RachenGompa from Mu Gompa on this day.
RachenGompa to Dumje (2440m)
After RachenGompa we will leave to Dumje.
Dumje to GumbaLungdang (3200m)
From dumje we will start to trek to GumbaLungdang.
GumbaLungdang to Ripchet (2468m)
We leave GumbLungdang and begin to Ripchet.
Ripchet to Dobhan (1070m)
When we will spend a night in Ripchet, we will start to trek to Dobhan.
Dobhan to Sotikhola (720m)
We will trek this day from Dobhan to Sotikhola.
Sotikhola to Arughat (535m)
Our trekking continues from Shotikhola to Arughat.
Arughat drive bus to Kathmandu
Form Arughat we will drive to Kathmandu. We will stay in Kathmandu at night.
Free Day in Kathmandu / shopping / Rest etc
On this day you have free time, so you can do anything in your choice, shopping, resting etc.
Day of departure.
Things included in the package
- We provide you the accommodation which will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- We will also bear the cost of domestic flight that will be travelled for the trip.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- Three meals in a day includes breakfast, lunch and dinner which will be provided.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show
- The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged.
- We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide.
- We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters.
- We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
Things Excluded in the package
- pick-up/Drop from/to airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide the personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters.
Trek start dates
1st of every Month
To Book Tsume Valley Trekking click here
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org our team will response you as soon as possible
Tsume Valley TrekkingTrip Cost
- Destination: Tsume Valley
- Duration: 21 days
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Max altitude: 3700 m
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level