Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Kanchenjunga measures an altitude of 8586 ranking as the third highest peak in the earth planet. The word Kanchenjunga has Tibetan root which means five snow treasures. These five treasures of snow are Gold, Silver, Precious Stones, Grain and Holy Scriptures. Since the time immemorial, Local people have been worshipping these holy mountains of Kanchenjunga Himalayan Range. Situated in the north eastern district of Nepal named of Taplejung, it serves as the border of Sikkim, the Indian state as well as the border of Tibet to the north. In spite of being the third tallest summit of the world, the flow of the mountaineer as well as the trekkers numbers very low in comparison to other Mountain Range of Nepal. However, it has stupendous and awe-struck magnitude to offer the trekkers. Because of being less visited Mountain range of Nepal, it has kept a lot of treatise and qualities to explore for the world. Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek includes the trek to both South and North Base Camp.
Kanchenjunga Circuit incurs you to the typical ethnic groups of Nepal such as Rai, Limbu and Sherpa while your trekking. Moreover, Tibetan villages can be seen on this trial. In addition to the hospitality, the locals extend you, you would also experience the magnificent landscape and natural beauty. The forest of pine trees, chest nut trees, rhododendron and cardamom planted on the terraced field would resemble the environment of northern part of Nepal ranging from east to west. With your ascending to the high land, you would also see the alpine trees. Nevertheless, the caste and ethnicity vary in different places of Himalayan Range. Recent years, the expansion of tourism has brought some establishment and running tea house along the trek.
The spell-binding scenic charisma of Kanchenjunga Mountain appeared during your trek would engross your heart and mind. In the Kanchenjunga Circuit trek astounding stand of the mountain can be viewed while your trek keeps going on. Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek has been perceived as the strenuous and rigorous trek because of its remoteness and altitude. Nevertheless, it has mesmerizing marvels to offer the world yet. Still being less-discovered and explored land of the nature, it has million gems to offer the trekkers who are in longing for natural prosperity and familiarity.
Day 1 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
For permit for the trek
Day 3 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Fly to Bhadrapur alos drive to Ilam
Day 4 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Drive to Taplejung, trek to Mitlung (921 meter)
Day 5 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Chirwa (1270 meter)
Day 6 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Sekathum (1660 meter)
Day 7 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Amjilosa (2510 meter)
Day 8 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Gybala (2730 meter)
Day 9 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Ghunsa (3595 meter)
Day 10 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Rest for acclimatization at Ghunsa.
Day 11 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Ghambachen (4100 meter)
Day 12 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Rest for acclimatization at Ghamabachen.
Day 13 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Lhonak (4785 meters)
Day 14 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to Pangepema (5143 meter), the same day returning to Lhonak.
Day 15 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Returning trek to Ghunsa.
Day 16 of Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
Trek to high Camp before Mirgin La
Day 17 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Cross the Mirgin La (4663 meter) and trek to Tseram ( 3870 meter).
Day 18 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Trek to Oktang and Ramche
Day 19 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Trek to Tortong
Day 20 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Trek to Yamphudin
Day 21of Kanchenjunga Trek
Trek to Mamanke
Day 22 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Trek to Kande Bhanjyang
Day 23 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Trek to Lali Kharka
Day 24 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Trek to Suketar
Day 25 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Drive to Bhadrapur
Day 26 of Kanchenjunga Trek
Bhadrapur to Kathmandu via fight
Things included in the package
- We provide you the accommodation which will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- We will also bear the cost of domestic flight that will be travelled for the trip.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- Three meals in a day includes breakfast, lunch and dinner which will be provided.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show
- The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged.
- We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide.
- We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters.
- We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
Things Excluded in the package
- pick-up/Drop from/to airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide the personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters.
Trek start dates
1st of every Month
Kanchenjunga Circuit TrekTrip Cost
- Destination: Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
- Duration: 26 days
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Max altitude: 5143 m
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level