Introduction to Meditation Trekking in Nepal
Yoga is an inherited regulation which is native to India, in addition to complex body postures, Yoga includes breathing and meditation techniques. Yoga meditation trekking in Nepal plays a fundamental role in the field of physical and mental health. A lot of its techniques are very effective in the prevention of arthritis, osteoarthritis, myocardium, low back pain and anxiety, among others. We recommend that you try our yoga meditation trekking and tell us about your experience, no matter how old you are to practice it.
There are so many benefits that Yoga Meditation Trekking in Nepal brings to the physical, mental and emotional levels, that it is said that their habitual practice can change our lives. It is enough to spend ten minutes a day before bedtime to improve our sleep habits.
In addition, as we practice for longer, we will reach a deep state of well-being and begin to notice the benefits that will serve as a stimulus to keep moving forward.
Yoga, with its diverse physical, spiritual and meditative practices, has great benefits in our integral well-being. Yoga meditation trekking Nepal is a holistic system that works at all levels. Physically, among other things, Yoga also makes us more conscious about the natural and rhythmic needs of our body, increases the strength of the body, and slows down the aging process and many more.
Why To Go For Yoga Meditation Trekking In Nepal?
Nowadays, tourists come to Nepal both for a quick solution of spiritual illumination and for the mountains. Meditation trekking in Nepal and Meditation center in Nepal for foreigners have proliferated in the mostly Hindu country where Buddha was born. Nepal’s yoga retreat is a sanctuary hidden in the green hills of the Kathmandu Valley, surrounded by temples. With the help of yoga meditation trekking Nepal you will find, simple and healthy organic food, Sanatam yoga, chanting of mantras, philosophy of yoga explained and guided meditation.
The Trek Nepal welcomes anyone looking for peace, tranquility, solitude, healthy food, yoga meditation, training and instruction, tranquility and inner perspective. Rather a place to calm the senses and to find their own center.
The Trek Nepal do best to meet the needs of all and we are available and flexible to please you, but we ask our guest one thing, come with an open mind and release all expectations. This is the only way in the world using which you do not need to establish standards and criteria, just be free, be true and be yourself. Yoga meditation trekking Nepal helps you to get the benefit of meditation.
On the mental plane, stress decreases, promotes concentration, the ability to reason and lifts our spirits.
Inner harmony can be achieved through yoga and meditation trekking in Nepal. By gaining inner harmony a person can enjoy sound sleep and can properly handle anger issues, overcome fears and sadness in various circumstances. All these can be achieved by inducing positive thinking through yoga and meditation.
Little by little, we will begin to be more aware not only of the body and the mind but of their need.
Practicing yoga meditation regularly is an excellent way to relieve stress and tensions that accumulate and take their toll on the physical and mental levels.
What Are The Benefits Of Yoga Meditation Trekking
1. Physical Benefits
- Improves Breathing: Yoga teaches breathing properly. The asanas, combined with proper breathing, improve blood circulation, which positively affects the brain, vital organs, and limbs. Breathing deeply and at a leisurely pace balances, the nervous system slows the heart rate and relaxes the muscles.
- Make Stronger the Immune System: This type of exercise helps to decrease the level of cortical which is a hormone connected to stress. It is established that high levels of cortical can cause mood swings, weight gain, high blood pressure, sleep, and digestive problems, among others.
- Flexibility: Clearly in the twists, but, with perseverance, these positions are the best allies to increase flexibility. It is also important to increase little by little the time that the asanas are kept. As flexibility increases, many of the muscle aches caused by stress and bad posture disappear.
- Improve Balance: To achieve balance in the postures, it is necessary to exercise awareness about the body. When practicing yoga, it is important to maintain the concentration in the sensations that each posture produces, be present at all times and make the necessary corrections to improve. As the balance improves, so does our flexibility, as joints benefit from this type of exercise.
- Strengthens Muscles and Bones: Having a defined musculature not only improves physical appearance but also protects bones, prevents injuries and prevents diseases such as arthritis; to make matters worse.
As for the bones, it is shown that yoga meditation helps to strengthen them and stop the loss of bone mass. With our yoga meditation trekking you can improve your posture; In addition, it affects the health of the spine, by obtaining the discs that separate the vertebrae from the necessary nutrients.
2. Mental Benefits
- Balances the Nervous System: Finally, yoga stimulates relaxation, slows breathing and helps in balancing the parasympathetic and autonomic nervous system. Yoga also activates the SNP, which favors relaxation, reduces heart rate and blood pressure, and facilitates recovery in stressful situations.
- Weight Control: Practicing yoga will help you lose weight in a healthy way. With the techniques provided by this discipline, you can not only lose weight but also control more and better what you eat, as you become more aware of the food you eat and the moment you do it.
- Increase your Energy: a regular yoga session will clear your mind and your body will be full of energy, even after a long day of work. In addition, with only 10 minutes of meditation a day, you can feel renewed and revitalized after a tiring day.
Get Best Yoga Meditation Trekking in Nepal
A. 3 Days Of A Yoga Retreat In The Himalayas
Prepare for your hike in the Himalayas with a 3-day yoga retreat to allow yourself to acclimate to this new environment. We know that you have prepared for the walk. However, after that long narrow flight; you may want to stretch, refocus and find your breath.
B. The Retreat of Restorative Yoga 4 Days After the Walk
Returning from a walk affects you physically and mentally. You have achieved your goal and now you are heading to level terrain. Your body and mind are exhausted and need to be reconditioned before embarking on that long and narrow flight home.
C. 5 Days of a Yoga Meditation Retreat in Nepal
If your mind and body yearn to escape the daily hustle and bustle, it is never too late to reserve your place with us. Located in the hills of the Kathmandu Valley, we offer serene views and isolation from city life
D. 7 Days Yoga Meditation and Relaxing Retreat
Seven days to rejuvenate At Nepal Yoga Retreat one can enjoy an impeccable 7-day rejuvenation plan for you to experience again and feel liberated. We understand the busy lifestyle he leads and the hard work he does every day.
E. 9-Day Yoga Excursion
This 9-Day Yoga Excursion including two tailor-made yoga sessions per day. Not only will you improve your yoga practice, but you will also experience the experience of Nepal.