Everest Base Camp Trekking
Probably the most dreamt place in the list of mountains trekking would be Everest Base Camp Trekking for many trekkers. The reason may be numerous. However, in those bucket-list enticement and attractions, the charming to see the tallest peak in the world would be mentioned anyway.
Things To Do in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trek offers the tantalizing view of sky-touching Everest Mountain. The lifetime dream starts from Kathmandu to Lukla by plane. Then the adventurous ascending takes places in an authentic and ethnic Sherpa community prospered in the Khumbu region providing the insight on the typical Himalayan culture and custom as well as the god-gifted exquisiteness of the nature adored by the white luminous mountains.
The trek commences further to Phakding. You would also reach to Namche Bazar from where you could see the towering summit of Ama Dablam (6856 m). Moreover the exciting view would be of Mountain Everest. The trek enriches your menu of mountains including the sparkling view of Mt. Lhotse (8501 m), Mt. Makalu (8463 m) and Mt. Cho Oyu (8153 m). Furthermore, many other village lied en route to Everest Base Camp Trekking such as Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and Kala Patthar.
Kalapathhar, measuring an altitude of 5545 meters, is the last destination of the Everest Base Camp Trekking which grants you the closest view to the Mount Everest so far. Also mountains provide the perfect environment to practice yoga as it balance the mind, body and spirit which uplifts the human consciousness.
Day 01: Kathmandu To Lukla Flight
Kathmandu to Lukla by airplane which takes about 35 minutes. Then you start hike for four hours to reach Phakding which stands at a height of 2652 meters.
Day 02: Hike Phakding To Namche Bazaar
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) which takes 5 to 6 hours of hike
Day 03: Acclimatization Day At Namche Bazaar
You will stay in Namche Bazaar for the acclimatization. The day will not go mundane because you would see the first glimpse of Mountain Everest by your own eyes early in the morning. You would see the beautiful panoramic peaks such as Lhotse, Aba Dablam etc.
Day 04: Trek Namche To Tengboche
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867m) for 5 hours walk.
Day 05: Trek Tengboche To Dingboche
Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,358m) for 5-6 hours.
Day 06: Acclimatization Day At Dingboche
In Dingboche, you would stay also for acclimatization. The time in this Sherpa village give you the time and opportunity to get understanding and ideas about the culture and custom of the people by your own experience.
Day 07: Trek Dingboche To Lobuche
Trek to Lobuche (4,928m) for 5 hours.
Day 08: Trek To Gorakhshep
Trek to Gorakhshep (5160 m) -Everest Base Camp (5320m) – Gorakhshep for 7-8 hours
Day 09: Trek To Kalapatthar And Pheriche
Trek to Kala Patthar (5,550m) also to Pheriche (4,358m) for 7-8 hours.
Day 10: Trek To Namche Bazaar
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,400m) 7-8 hours.
Day 11: Trek To Lukla
Trek to Lukla (2,652m) 7-8 hours.
Day 12: Flight From Lukla To Kathmandu
Lukla to Kathmandu via flight (1,300m).
Things included in the package
- We provide you the accommodation which will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge.
- We will also bear the cost of domestic flight that will be travelled for the trip.
- The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group.
- The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered.
- Three meals in a day includes breakfast, lunch and dinner which will be provided.
- We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show
- The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged.
- We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide.
- We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters.
- We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
Things Excluded in the package
- Pick-up/Drop from/to airport.
- The visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport tax.
- The meals of your personal interest will not be offered in our expense.
- We would also not provide the personal sleeping bags and bags.
- The charge applied in case of emergency evacuation by any means of transport would not be included.
- The charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival before the trip will not be included and also the late departure. Moreover, the early departure from trek will also not included in our expense.
- We also don’t include the cost of international flights.
- The trip doesn’t offer the travel and rescue insurance.
- We also don’t include the phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters.
Trek start dates
1st Group: 1st of every Month
2nd Group: 15th of every month
Everest Base CampTrip Cost
- Destination: Everest Base Camp
- Duration: 12 days
- Min-pax: 1-15
- Max altitude: 5545
- Accommodation: 2 or 3 star level